7 Reasons to Stay in the Evergreen TreeHouse
Off the side of Main Street in Evergreen, Colorado tucked into the woods is a charming bed and breakfast called Highland Haven. Highland Haven is a beautiful inn and is definitely one of a kind. With a total of 12 rooms available each one offers a different and unique stay. One room, the Evergreen treehouse, is exactly what it sounds like, a treehouse. It is an experience that cannot be replicated. You might be wondering what makes this room so special. Here is a list of the best things about the Evergreen treehouse.
- Location – This is located right off of Main Street in Evergreen and close to hiking, biking, and shopping but is still secluded and private. You’re also a short distance from Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Romance – This 2-story room really makes it feel like you are on your own in the middle of nowhere creating the perfect environment for a romantic getaway, a honeymoon, or just a fun place to stay.
- The Treehouse aspect – This room actually is a treehouse built off of the ground and up in the trees. There is also a fireplace and a canopy bed, as well as 2 different stories giving you that dream treehouse experience we have all had since we were kids!
- The home touches – The owners of this have painstakingly created each room by hand and love and take pride in each detail, such as the chandelier that hangs over the bed. They are always onsite and love sharing their home and the surrounding areas with guests.
- Breakfast – Obviously a bed and breakfast has breakfast, but here you will find the best homemade breakfast in any hotel anywhere. Each meal is hot and fresh and they serve something different each day. For another fun touch you can ask for (and get served) breakfast in bed.
- The Jacuzzi Tub – This Champagne bubble tub is surrounded by windows and has a great view of towering blue spruces up in the trees. It is a great place to relax by yourself or with a partner for some one of a kind views.
- The Staff – The owners are always onsite and love every moment they spend at their bed and breakfast, giving you the best experience Colorado has to offer. If they aren’t around the staff gets high praises from guest for their helpful and friendly demeanor and obvious love for what they do.
Image courtesy Highland Haven Facebook.