Best Restaurants in Buena Vista
Buena Vista is a summertime staple for Colorado locals and visitors alike. BV is home to world-class whitewater rafting, incredible mountain bike trails, scenic horseback riding, the Collegiate Peaks and some relaxing hot springs, among other things. It offers a ton of fun with plenty to do in the area. If you are making a trip to Buena Vista for some outdoor adventure, chances are you are going to need some fuel, and I’m not talking about the kind for your car. From American food to Asian food, there is something here for everyone. Here are some of the best restaurants in Buena Vista.
- House Rock Kitchen – $$-$$$ – Healthy and Casual American food -421 E Main St, Buena Vista, CO 81211-8156
- Eddyline Restaurant and Brewing Company – $$-$$$- American Food With Good Menu Options – 926 S. Main St, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- Quincy’s Tavern Steak and Spirits – $$-$$$- Steakhouse – 605 US-24, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- Evergreen Café – $ – Healthy and Vegetarian Options – 418 US Hwy 24 N, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- The Asian Palate – $$-$$$ – Asian Food – Sushi and Asian Cuisine – 328 E Main St., Buena Vista, CO 81211
- Buena Vista Roastery – $ – Café Food – American with Gluten Free Options – 409 E Main, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- Roosters Crow Café – $$-$$$ – American but known for their Amazing Breakfast! – 527 US Highway 24 North, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- Casa Del Soul – $$-$$$ – Mexican Food – Mexican with a touch of southwestern – 303 U.S. 24, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- Simple Eatery & Spoon It Up – $$-$$$ – American Food – Know for great kids meals as well as vegan and vegetarian options – 402 E. Main St, Buena Vista, CO 81211
- El Paraiso Family Mexican Restaurant – $$-$$$ – Mexican Food – Known for being the best Mexican food in the area – 314 Charles St., Buena Vista, CO 81211
Now that you know where you can fuel up in Buena Vista, book an adventure with Colorado Zipline! We have a wide variety of adventures nearby, including ziplining, rafting, fly fishing, horseback riding and more.