After a high adrenaline activity such as zip lining In Buena Vista, your body will thank you for refueling before you head off to your next adventure. Here is a list of 5 restaurants that are sure to not disappoint.
1. Buena Vista Roastery and Bongo Billy’s Coffees– Sourcing only the highest quality of ingredients, BV Roastery is also very economically, socially and environmentally sound. The characteristics of their coffee is unique, due to high-elevation roasting, so you are sure to be in for a treat! Besides coffee, they offer baked goods along with other small menu items. There is a large patio with free wifi so you are sure to find what you need a this unique coffee shop.
2. Eddyline Restaurant and Brewery – If you a jonesing for a good pint of beer along with some amazing pub favorites, stop by this popular brewery. They have tons of beers on tap and offer a relaxed and cozy environment that makes this a great place to take a load off.
3. The Asian Palate – If you are craving some delicious Asian food, then don’t miss out on this hidden gem. With being trained by a Japanese sushi chef, the owner has a lot of experience
with Asian cuisine. Along with sushi, they also offer a large menu of cooked food options as well. It would be hard to not find something to you liking at the Asian Palate.
4. El Paraiso Family Mexican Restaurant – Looking for some authentic Mexican food or a fresh margarita? This is the place for you. They are popular for their Flaming Margarita and there out of this world salsa. Reasonable prices and outstanding service makes this a must try in Buena vista.
5. The Lariat Bar and Grill – Owned by direct relatives of one of the first families to live in Buena Vista, this place holds a lot of history. Their menu consists of all american favorites such as chili cheese fries and an array of burgers and sandwiches. If you find yourself in Buena Vista on a Wednesday, be sure to stop by this spot to join in on Disco Night.