If you have ever been ziplining before, then you know what a unique and thrilling experience it is! If you have yet to experience the zip through the trees as you fly high above the ground, then that right there is plenty reason to visit our Mountaintop Zipline in Granite. Here are 5 reasons you should head to Granite and check out our Mountaintop Zipline tour.
1. Our Mountaintop Zipline is nothing short of unique! With our zipline course being built into the topography of the land, it really feels more like you’re flying through the air from a bird’s perspective. Our Mountaintop Zipline is a bit like a jungle gym adventure. The course has a swinging log bridge and a hanging log staircase that connect you to a couple of the ziplines on the adventure, as well as 7 total zips that equate to over 4,000 feet of whizzing through the air!
2. Our Granite Outpost is a hub for many of the activities that Colorado Zipline & AVA offer. In addition to ziplining at this location, we have whitewater rafting trips, fly fishing trips, horseback riding and rock climbing!
3. Granite is spilling over with amazing hiking trails. Within a twenty mile radius, 11 hiking trails are near Granite. Difficulties of all sorts are offered by these trails. So, a scenic view from up high is possible for anybody!
4. Buena Vista, a popular summertime destination, is just a 20 minute drive from Granite to town. Buena Vista has all the classic Colorado fun, from an active nightlife to excellent restaurants and, of course, local breweries. Don’t skip out on a visit to the Eddyline Brewery!
5. Buena Vista is home to some incredible hot springs! BV is one of the most popular hot spring hot spots in Colorado. Dipping in the hot springs is recognized as the part of the day that “puts the cherry on top” for many of our adventurers.
Our Mountaintop Zipline will be running daily starting THIS SATURDAY! Join us for opening day on Saturday, April 29th for an incredible way to welcome summer. For questions or reservations, give our Trip Specialists a call at 855-947-7464.