Happy hour, in my opinion, is one of the best meals out there. It gives you a chance to get a glimpse into what a restaurant is all about and be the ultimate judge of food, and of course drinks.
Planning a trip to Denver soon? If not ~ you should consider it! The Rocky Mountains are a magical place, whether you have 24 hours or 2 weeks to explore. Only have a few days? Let Colorado Zipline help plan your activities!
Downtown Denver is a great place to visit, but the true gem of this state lies west of Denver in the Rocky Mountains. Rent a car or borrow a friends and make your way up to Idaho Springs. Idaho Springs is one of the oldest mining towns in Colorado. Take a tour of an old mine, grab a quick bite to eat at happy hour, and check out our aerial adventure located just minutes from downtown Idaho Springs.
The list below includes a selection of local’s favorite happy hour spot in an around the Denver Area.
Larimer Lounge – Downtown Denver
- Happy Hour – Monday – Friday 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Cheapest Happy Hour in RiNo ~ $6 Happy Hour Meals
- Hipster hotspot – home to some of the best rising local and national concerts
North Country – Downtown Denver
- Happy Hour – Monday – All Day!; Tuesday – Saturday – 3:00 – 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm until close
- Best fish tacos in town! $4 Margaritas $2 rock lobster tacos
Appaloosa Grill – Downtown Denver
- Happy Hour – Everyday – 4:00 – 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm until close
- 16th Street Mall’s Best Kept Secret!
- $3 Local Drafts; $4 House Wines; $6 Happy Hour Meal
- Happy Hour – Monday – Friday – 3:00 – 7:00 pm
- 10 minute walk from the heart of downtown!
Tommyknocker Brewery & Pub – Downtown Idaho Springs
- Happy Hour – Monday – Friday – 3:00 – 6:00 pm
- Hidden Gem of Idaho Springs!
Confused? Have questions? Give one of our adventure experts a call at (877) RAFTING or visit our website for more information!